Followers

Sunday, April 14, 2013

How Educational Leaders Can Use Blogs

There are many different ways that educational leaders can use blogs.  One way is to communicate with all school stakeholders.  The school could have a blog and community members and parents could follow it.  It would give everyone the opportunity to not only know what is going on at the school but also give feedback and suggestions for improvement or ideas.  Another way an educational leader can use a blog is to communicate and share ideas with other educational leaders.  Many times I just need an idea to get started on a project or plan.  If I could communicate with others in my field I could get ideas from them.  Blogs could be used to communicate as a school.  It could be place for staff members to place projects, ideas, things going on in the classroom.  I feel that blogs can be very beneficial and rewarding for those involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment